Medical Imaging Total Solutions
With the accelaration of medical info digitization, medical imaging diagnosis has entered an era of digtial film reading. So far most medical establishments have made big investment in imaging devices, while less consideration of radiologists i.e. human effect of the whole efficiency equation:
● Using conventional film reading environment, ignored the medical display's luminence is much lower than the film viewing illuminator, consequently medical display is more sensitive to ambient light;
● Over bright ambient light leads to contrast ratio drop, DICOM deviation, which will affect the diagnosis result and bring about medical disputes eg. undiagnosis / misdiagnosis etc.
● Radiologists in our country are heavy workload and have long working hours, they spent the majority of their time sitting, reviewing and reporting on thousands of patient images, resulting in a very sedentary workplace environment. They in particular have been found to be at high risk of neck, back, shoulder and wrist injuries. These risks increase over time and can significantly impact physician productivity, personal health and diagnostic accuracy.
● Rational space design/layout is required, current situation with severe mutual interference, no noise reduction method, all cables clutter up the workstation
D-VIEW learned the reading environment optimization criteria from US, Japan and other developed countries, released our own reading center total solution.
• Improve diagnosis precision
• Increase diagnosis efficiency
• Consider physicians' occupational health and safety
• Boost the credibility of reading center
OverviewThrough establishing teleradiology system, to achieve medical imaging consultation, cases discussion, centralized diagnosis, imaging quality control & remote education within medical establishments of administrative area.
Features• Support patient imaging data accquisition conform to DICOM standard
• One-stop total solution